Stress and Performance - selected articles
- Bäccman, C., Berggren, A. W., & Norlander, T. (2012). Military Capacity and Civil Adjustment: Assessments of the 're-usable' peacekeeping soldier for development of a selection system. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 20, 171-181.
- Kjellgren, A., Burkhall, H., & Norlander, T. (2011). Preventing sick-leaves for sufferers of high stres-load and burn-out syndrome: A pilot study combining psychotherapy with the flotation tank. International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy, 11, 297-306.
- Nishikawa, S., Norlander, T., Fransson, P., & Sundbom, E. (2007). A cross-cultural validation of adolescent self-concept in two cultures: Japan and Sweden. Social Behavior and Personality, 35, 269-286.
- Norlander, T., von Schedvin, H., & Archer, T. (2005). Thriving as a function of affective personality: Relation to personality factors, coping strategies and stress. Anxiety, Stress, and Coping, 18, 105-116.
- Norlander, T., Moås, L., & Archer, T. (2005). Noise and stress in primary and secondary school children: Noise reduction and increased concentration ability through a short but regularly exercise and relaxation program. School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 16, 91-99.
- Norlander, T., Johansson, Å., & Bood, S. Å. (2005). The affective personality: its relation to quality of sleep and well-being. Social Behavior and Personality, 33, 709-722.
- Friman, M., Nyberg, C., & Norlander, T. (2004). Threats and aggression directed at soccer referees: An empirical phenomenological psychological study. The Qualitative Report, 9, 652-672.
- Perrin-Wallqvist, R, Archer, T., & Norlander, T. (2004). Adolescents’ fire-setting awareness under boredom: relation to personality variables. Psychological Reports, 94, 863-871.
- Bood, S. Å., Archer, T., & Norlander, T. (2004). Affective personality in relation to general personality, self-reported stress, coping and optimism. Individual Differences Research, 2, 26-37.
- Norlander, T., Kjellgren, A., & Archer, T. (2003). Effects of flotation- versus chamber-restricted environmental stimulation technique (REST) on creativity and realism under stress and non-stress conditions. Imagination, Cognition and Personality, 22, 341-357.
- Janson, L., Archer, T., & Norlander, T. (2003). Timing in sports performance: psychophysiological analysis of technique in male and female athletes. Athletic Insight, 5. Retrieved December 15, 2003, from http://www.athleticinsight.com/Vol5lss4/Timing.html
- Perrin-Wallqvist, R., & Norlander, T. (2003). Firesetting and playing with fire during childhood and adolescence. Interview studies of 18-year old male draftees and of 18-19-year old female pupils. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 8, 151-157.
- Norlander, T., Bergman, H., & Archer, T. (2002). Relative constancy of personality characteristics and efficacy of a 12 -month training program in facilitating coping strategies. Social Behavior and Personality, 30, 773-784.
- Norlander, T., Bood, S. Å., & Archer, T. (2002). Performance during stress by different occupational groups: Affective personality, age and regularity of physical exercise. Social Behavior and Personality, 30, 495-508.
- Folkesson, F., Nyberg, C., Archer, T., & Norlander, T. (2002). Soccer referees' experience of threat and aggression: Effects of age, experience and life orientation on outcome of coping strategy. Aggressive Behavior, 28, 317-327.
- Norlander, T., & Archer, T. (2002). Predicting performance outcome in ski and swim championships: Effectiveness of mood, perceived exertion and dispositional optimism. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 94, 153-164.
- Pramling, N., Norlander, T., & Archer, T. (2001). Moral expression in six-to-seven year-old children's stories in Sweden, Hungary and China: A phenomenological study. Childhood, 8, 361-382.
- Perrin-Wallqvist, R., Eriksson, L., & Norlander, T. (2001). The Effects of alcohol intake and induced frustration on the disposition to start fires. Social Behavior and Personality, 29, 547-556.
- Sandlund, E. S., Linnarud, M., & Norlander, T. (2001). Effects of stress versus flotation-REST relaxation on creativity and literacy skills in advanced English as a Second Language (ESL) composition. RASK. International Journal of Language & Communication, 15, 95-113.
- Sandlund, E. S., & Norlander, T. (2000). The effects of Tai Chi Chuan relaxation and exercise on stress responses and well-being. An overview of research. International Journal of Stress Management, 7, 139-149.
- Nordmarker, A., Norlander, T., & Archer, T. (2000). The effects of alcohol intake and induced frustration upon art vandalism. Social Behavior and Personality, 28, 15-28. 16. Sandlund, E. S., & Norlander, T. (2000).
- Norlander, T., Bergman, H., & Archer, T. (1999). Primary process in competitive archery performance: Effects of flotation REST. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 11, 194-209.
- Norlander, T., Sandholm, C., & Anfelt, O. (1998). The physioacoustic method. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 86, 1091-1096.
- Norlander, T., Nordmarker A., & Archer, T. (1998). Effects of alcohol and frustration on experimental graffiti. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 39, 201-207.