- Lilja, J. L., Zelleroth, C., Axberg, U., Norlander, T. (2016). Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy is effective as relapse prevention for patients with recurrent depression in Scandinavian Primary Health Care. Paper presented at 2nd ICM (International Conference on Mindfulness), Rome, Italy, May 2016.
Erdner, L., Malmström, S., Andersson, J., Nordén, T, & Norlander, T. (2015). The new Swedish manual for Resource-group Assertive Community Treatment: Implementing the RACT model in clinical or society based praxis through the use of a flowchart. Paper presented at 3rd European Congress on Assertive Outreach of EAOF (European Assertive Outreach Foundation), Oslo, Norway, June, 2015.
Norlander, T. (2014). Background and evidence for Resource Group Assertive Community Treatment. Paper presented at RACT (Resource Group Assertive Community Treatment) Invitational Conference, Rotterdam, Netherlands, December 2014.
Lilja, J., Broberg, M., Broberg, A., & Norlander, T. (2014). Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy. Experiences of everyday life and relapse prevention in primary care. Poster presented at 2nd Nordic Conference of AHCSR (Advances in Health Care Science Research), Åbo, Finland, November, 2014.
Roncone, R., Mazza, M., Giusti, L., Ussorio, D., Pollice, R., Casacchia, M., Harangozo, J., Tana, Ü., Vida, Á., Kristof, R., Gecse, A., Lundin, L., Rydell, P., Nordén, T., Norlander, T., Malm, U., Veltro, F., Sakuma, K., Mizuno, M., & Murakami, M. (2012). Integrated psychoeducational strategies, their dissemination and contamination of the rehabilitation clinical practice. Paper presented at 11th World Congress of WAPR (World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation), Milan, Italy, November 2012.
- Ivarsson, B., Tungström, S., Norlander, T., & Malm, U. (2012). Subjective Quality of Life, Distress, Satisfaction with Service Scales related to observer GAF-Functional ratings in Severe Mental Illness. Paper presented at 1st Conference for Patient Reported Outcomes in Mental Health of ICMPE (International Center of Mental Health Policy and Economics), Washington D.C., September 2012.
- Norlander, T., Kjellgren, A., & Bood, S. Å. (2012). Rehabilitation through flotation-REST (Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique). Paper presented at 3rd International Float Summit Conference, Göteborg, Sweden, April 2012.
- Malm, U., Lundin, L., Rydell, P., Berglund, N., Borell, P., Erdner, L., Ivarsson, B., Nilsson, S., Nordén, T., Norlander, T., & Rutz, W. (2010). Teaching, training and translating integrated care into everyday practice in Sweden. Paper presented at the 20th World Congress for Sociakl Psychiatry of WASP (World Association for Social Psychiatry), Marrakech, October 2010
- Kjellgren, A. & Norlander, T. (2010). Designing a model of the ayahuasca experience: A phenomenological study. Poster presented at Conference of MAS (Mind Altering Science), Amsterdam, October 2010.
- Norlander, T. & Kjellgren, A. (2009). Rehabilitation of stress related pain, anxiety and depression using expanding reality through therapy and sensory deprivation. Paper presented at 1st International Conference of INPSM (Impacts of Neuroscience and Psychopharmacology on Society and the Mind), Florianopolis, Brazil, July 2009.
- Kjellgren, A. & Norlander, T. (2009). Measuring Altered States of Consciousness in therapy: Development of the Experienced Deviation from Normal state scale (EDN). Poster presented at 1st International Conference of INPSM (Impacts of Neuroscience and Psychopharmacology on Society and the Mind), Florianopolis, Brazil, July 2009.
- Helldin, L., Hjärthag, F., Karilampi, U., Olsson, A-K., Norlander, T. (2009). Increase of symptom remission in psychosis Integrating science and service in the Swedish CLIPS study. Poster presented at the 162 nd APA (American Psychiatric Association) Annual Meeting, San Francisco, May, 2009.
- Harvey, P. D., Helldin, L., Olsson, A-K., Hjärthag, F., Norlander, T., & Patterson, T. L.(2008). Functional Capacity and Functional Disability in Schizophrenia - A Cross-National Study in New York and Sweden.Poster presented at the 47th ACNP (American College of Neuropsychopharmacology) Annual Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, December 2008.
- Hjärthag, F, Helldin, L, Norlander, T. (2008). How is family burden correlated to the patients’ symptom severity, functional disability, quality of life and attitude to medication? Poster presented at the 21st Congress of ECNP (European College of Neuropsychopharmacology), Barcelona, October 2008.
- Hjärthag, F, Helldin, L, Norlander, T. (2008). Remission status and attitudes to antipsychotic medication in a Swedish sample of outpatients with psychosis diagnoses. Poster presented at the 26th Congress of CINP, (Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum), Munich, July, 2008.
- Norlander, T. (2008). The development of instruments to be used by case managers to facilitate the diagnosis and choice of medication for adults with ADHD. Paper presented at the Interdisciplinary Research Retreat of FECI (Faculty of Economic Sciences, Communication and IT) of Karlstad University, Sunne, Sweden, January 2008.
- Hjärthag, F., Helldin, L., & Norlander, T. (2007). Illness activity of medical history – what is most important for family burden in schizophrenia? The impact of remission. Poster presented at the 20th Congress of ECNP (European College of Neuropsychopharmacology), Vienna, October 2007.
- Ulberstad, F., Knagenhjelm, P., & Norlander, T. (2007). Objective description of cognitive-behavioral phenotypes in ADHD and tracking of treatment effects using an artificial network classifier. Poster presented at the 13th Congress of ESCAP (European Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry), Florence, August 2007.
- Helldin, L., Hjärthag, F., & Norlander, T. (2007). Are there any cognitive differences between patients with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder and delusional disorder? Poster presented at the 160th Annual Meeting of APA (American Psychiatric Association), San Diego, May 2007.
- Helldin, L., Hjärthag, F., & Norlander, T. (2006). Could CGI serve as a predictor of remission? Poster presented at 19th Congress of ECNP (European College of Neuropsychopharmacology), Paris, September 2006.
- Helldin, L., & Norlander, T. (2006). Remission: A therapeutic goal in the treatment of schizophrenia and the choice of antipsychotic treatment. Poster presented at 13th Work Shop on Schizophrenia, Davos, February 2006.
- Norlander, T., & Bood, S. Å. (2006). Women’s health: Eliciting the relaxation response with help of flotation-REST (Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique) in patients with stress related ailments. Paper presented at 11th International Conference of APPAC (Association of Psychology and Psychiatry for Adults and Children), Athens, May 2006.
- Bergman, H., Norlander, T., & Archer, T. (2002). Constancy of personality traits and efficiency of a training program in improving coping strategies. Paper presented at 7th Annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science, Athens, August 2002.
- Linnarud, M., Sandlund, E. S., & Norlander, T. (1999). Stress, Relaxation and the ESL Writing Product. Paper presented at AILA'99 International Congress, Waseda University, Tokyo, August 1999.