- Per Kristensson. Defended 2003-09-12 on the dissertation ”Creativity in Applied Enterprise – Bringing Impetus to Innovation”.
- Anette Kjellgren. Defended 2003-11-21 on the dissertation ”The Experience of flotation-REST (Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique): Consciousness, Creativity, Subjective Stress and Pain”.
- Renée Perrin-Wallqvist. Defended 2006-02-03 on the dissertation ”The Prometheus Complex – Striving for Competence”.
- Erik Wästlund. Defended 2007-02-23 on the dissertation ”Experimental Studies of Human-Computer Interaction: Working memory and mental workload in complex cognition”.
- Sven-Åke Bood. Defended 2007-10-05 on the dissertation “Bending and Mending the Neurosignature. Frameworks of influence by flotation-REST (Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique) upon well-being in patients with stress related ailments”.
- Lars Helldin. Defended 2009-06-05 on the dissertation "The importace of Remission in the Treatment of Patients with Schizophrenia Spectrum Syndromes. Clinical Long-term Investigation of Psychosis in Sweden".
- Fredrik Hjärthag. Defended 2011-06-10 on the dissertation "Screening Family Burden in Clinical Practice. The development of a new instrument and investigation of its correlates to psychotic disorders".
- Bo Ivarsson. Defended 2011-10-14 on the dissertation "Tools for Outcome-informed management of mental illness: Psychometric properties of instruments of the Swedish clinical multicenter Quality Star cohort".
- Hanna Edebol. Defended 2012-12-14 on the dissertation "Global Assessment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Examining Objective Measures of Hyperactivity, Impulsivity and Inattention in Adults".
- Mats Niklasson. Defended 2020-03-20 on the dissertation “The importance of grounded assessments and interventions: Towards a new framework for Developmental Coordination Disorder”.